Melia Braco Village
The Place For A Relaxing, Luxurious Vacation On The North Coast
Sharing Is Caring! Share this awesome content with your friends now.
Watch! See the real Jamaica in VIDEOS!
Click Here and see why over 90,000 fans are raving about my YouTube Channel!
Melia Braco Village (Photo Credit: Visit Jamaica)
by Venesha Johnson | Associate Writer
If you desire to stay somewhere low-key, relaxing and luxurious while on vacation in Montego Bay, the Melia Braco Village Resort is a great option for you. It is a small and intimate resort with big luxuries.
Is Melia Braco Village Jamaica closed?
While the resort is currently closed due to the Covid-19 pandemic, they have announced that they intend to reopen in 2023. If you visit their websitem, you will be able to book your accommodations for that year.
How far is Melia Braco Village from the airport?
This quaint colonial, villa-style resort, is located only 45 minutes from the Sangster's International Airport, great for those who prefer accommodations that are close by.
How many rooms does Melia Braco Village have?
If The Melia Braco Village is your destination, you will be happy to know that you will have 266 rooms to choose from, those include 61 suites that are located right next to the beach.
Accommodations at Melia Braco Village
For most people, accommodation is what they inquire about first when booking a hotel or resort, even when they have no intention of spending any significant amount of time in their rooms.
The Meliá Braco Village has 8 different types of rooms and suites to choose from, each a little bit different. Here are the different rooms/suites you can choose from:
- Deluxe Room With Garden View - has beautiful wooden floors and are located on the ground floor. They provide lovely views of the garden and some have a private terrace.
- Deluxe Beachfront - perfect for those who enjoy the soothing sounds of the beach as it's only a few steps away.
- Premium Garden View Room - located on the second and third floors of the villas and has beautiful views of a tropical garden.
- Premium Oceanfront Room - relax on your private balcony as you take in the beautiful breeze from the Caribbean ocean.
- The Level Beachfront Room - Located in the most exclusive part of the resort, on the ground floor of one of the beachfront villas. This room also gives you access to the executive lounge.
- The Level Oceanfront - located in the secluded space called The Level, on the second and third floors of the exclusive villas. This room also provides access to the executive lounge.
- Romance Suite - enjoy these oversize suites, perfect for couples who love to bask in the beautiful views of the ocean.
- Royal Suite - if space is one of your biggest requirements when choosing a room, this is definitely the suite for you. It is the largest and most luxurious suite at the resort.
While there are differences here some basic features and amenities in each room:
- 100% cotton bathrobes and slippers
- coffee maker
- inch smart TV
- broadband internet
- 24-hour room service
- Rooms suitable for disabled guests
As with most resorts and hotels, you have the opportunity to experience the best the hotel has to offer by joining their exclusive group. At Melia Braco Village it is called the level. Enjoy these exclusive features and much more:
- Access to private beach area
- Access to private pool, bar and restaurant
- Priority reservations in à la carte restaurants
- Room service
- Pillow menu
Restaurants and Bars at Melia Braco Village
Meliá Braco Village offers a wide range of cuisines and dining options to its guests through their 5 restaurants and bars. Here is what you can look forward to during your stay.
- 876 Prime - a favourite amongst guests and the hotel’s only steakhouse.
- The Market Place - choose from a wide range of international cuisines at this open kitchen concept restaurant. You will find stations serving salads, fish, pasta, vegetables, rice, meat dishes and deserts.
- O'grille - enjoy your favourite grilled Jamaican dishes during the day and at night choose from their à la carte menu as they transform to a fine dining service.
- Rasta Pasta - enjoy Italian cuisine from this à la carte restaurant, whether it be soups, salads, pastas, pizzas or more. Enjoy a wide selection of red and white wines.
- Nikkei - an exquisite fusion of Asian and Peruvian cuisine with Teppanyaki show cooking tables and à la carte service.
- Wet Bar - a swim-up pool bar
- Jigger Bar - contemporary all-bar serving specialty cocktails and coffees.
- Shaker - enjoy cocktails while the DJ plays the most recent local and international hits.
- Barefoot Bar and Grill - relax by the beach with your favourite drink and jerk foods.
- Wet Bar At The Level - An exclusive swim-up pool bar located at The Level swimming pool.
Activities and Entertainment at Melia Braco Village
If you are a fan of outdoor activities this resort has a lot in store for you. Activities within the resort that you can enjoy include water sport activities such as beach volleyball, snorkelling and many more.
The kids won’t be left out either. They can join the Kids and Co adventure programme where they will be allowed to let their imagination run wild while they interact with other kids their age. This programme is open to kids ages 5 to 12.
Melia Braco Village also has an adventure park that is awesome for those who enjoy zip lining, ponds, wildlife, forestry or rock climbing.
Spa at Melia Braco Village
Close off your visit at the Melia Braco with a relaxing day at their YHI Spa. After a short consultation, experts will recommend the best treatment option for you. Here are some of the treatments available:
- Milk & Honey Moisturising Body Treatment
- Jamaican Sorrel Renewing Body Treatment
- Swedish Massage
- Ease Di Tension Massage
- Couples Swedish Massage
- Couples Ocean Bliss Massage
- Couples Island Vibes Massage
Melia Braco is the perfect secluded escape that you just might need.
Sharing IS Caring! Please help me get the message out by sharing this article with your friends on social media (links below). Thnx ;-)
If you found this page useful, please consider subscribing to my weekly newsletter, to get even more.
It tells you each week about the new information that I have added, including new developments and great stories from lovers of Jamaica!
Return to Jamaican Villas from Melia Braco Village
Return to My Island Jamaica Homepage from Melia Braco Village
References & Sources For Melia Braco Village
- Hotel Melia Braco Village, hotel in Montego Bay, Jamaica, https://www.melia.com/en/hotels/jamaica/montego-bay/melia-braco-village/index.htm
Other Great Articles You Might Have Missed
P.S. Didn't find what you were looking for?
Still need help?
Click Here to try our dependable and effective Site Search tool. It works!
Or, simply click here and here, to browse my library of over 500 questions and answers! Chances are someone already asked (and got an answer to) your question.