Operations Manager Needed at Ascendancy Fund
Ascendancy Fund is an international fund that specializes in managing and servicing distress assets in the mortgage sector.
We create solutions for our clients in the main departments of the core business: Extrajudicial Collection & Recovery, Judicial Process and REO's Management.
Duties and Responsibilities
• An executive level manager who has authority for making decisions and implementing programs to ensure the effective provision of administrative, financial and legal services that the company offers.
• Serves as a team leader and coach to a team of managers, responsible for leading an international mortgage service company.
• Maintains comprehensive knowledge of mortgage sector to identify opportunities to improve products, processes and service to achieve strategic and tactical goals.
• Supports achievement of business objectives through effective management of resources and effective pipeline management.
• Facilitates strategic and operational planning and implementation processes to assure that management is knowledgeable of process, goals, objectives and strategies.
• Ensures that all departmental goals are met by communicating management objectives to all areas and by providing feedback in relation to these goals.
• Attracting new investors.
• Developing the policies and programs of planning and evaluation of the loans collection and recovery.
• Maintaining a high level of competency within the branch.
• Reporting information to the Ascendancy Company about collection, loan applications, and legal advances and monitoring sales of REO's
• POSSESSION OF A MASTER'S DEGREE IN BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION, FINANCE OR BUSINESS EQUIVALENT (PREFERABLY GRADUATES OF USA UNIVERSITIES).
• Minimum 5 years’ experience in a similar position in the mortgage sector or leading financial services.
• Strong understanding of project management and implementations, project structure, project life cycle and best practice standards.
• Leading teams to generate a vision, establish direction and motivate members, create an atmosphere of trust, leverage diverse views, coach staff, and encourage improvement and innovation.
• Advanced knowledge of real estate owned, documentation, policies, and procedures.
• Strong written and verbal communication skills.
• Ability to identify complex problems and review related information to develop and evaluate options and implant solutions.
• Develops positive working relationships with others, and effectively maintains them over time.
• Exhibits results-oriented attitude and behavior to accomplish business goals.
• Demonstrates flexibility and adaptability to multitask and respond to problems as they arise, including assisting lower skilled loan officers as needed.
• Possesses critical thinking skills and decision making abilities. Advanced ability to handle Microsoft Office.
• Knowledge of: Management principles and practices, including work planning, employee supervision and business management.
• Ability to travel, as required.
Applicants should send the following (to corporate e-mail)
• A letter of interest (highlighting work experience and accomplishments relevant to the position).
• An up-to-date curriculum vitae or resume.
Corporate e-mail: email@example.com
For information regarding our non-affiliation and non-association policy, please visit the non-affiliation
page on this website.
About The Author
A patriotic Jamaican who adore its culture, Wellesley has been using this medium to share what he calls 'the uniqueness of Jamaica with the world' since April 2007.
To date, he serves over 9,300 unique readers / viewers per day.
efforts have earned this site featured positions in local publications,
including the Jamaica Gleaner's Hospitality Jamaica, Carlong Publishers,
as well as recognition from numerous prestigious international agencies
and universities. Read more about him here.
He invites you to subscribe to this site to stay updated on all the latest and check out his unique Jamaican products on his Etsy store.
If you are on social media, here are the links to follow his latest posts
You are also invited to join his exclusive JAMHearts community where like-minded Jamaican enthusiasts discuss all things Jamaican.