Parish Sales Representatives Needed
by Farmers Open Market
Farmers Open Market is a distributor of fresh farm produce across Jamaica. The company is based in St. Elizabeth and we have distribution operations in other parishes.
We are a customer-centric company and we are looking to find new team members who understand the importance of this.
TITLE: Sales Representative
REPORTS TO: Sales Manager
NOMINAL WORKING HOURS
The company facilities are open to the public Monday to Saturday, 8.00am – 6.00pm. However each Sales Representative will be allowed the flexibility of setting his/her work schedule within their local assigned geographic space.
Sales Representatives will be assigned Geographic spaces to cover and are required to live in or near to the assigned space (St. Elizabeth, St. Ann, St James, Trelawny, Manchester, & KMTR)
- Establish new customer accounts
- Maintain and grow existing customer accounts
- Meet and surpass sales targets per defined periods
- Ensure that Sales information are applied to customer accounts in a timely fashion
- Ensure follow-up on payment of outstanding balances
- Work with Accounts Receivable Administrator to reduce customer balances
- Coordinate with the marketing team and Sales manager, as necessary to implement sales and marketing strategy
- Monitor sales data and tracking against objectives and targets
- Capitalize on unplanned sales opportunities that may arise from time to time
- Identify other opportunities to increase sales activities.
Some critical skills required for the position of Sales Representative include:
Attention to detail: Must be competent in reviewing and analyzing sales records to identify trends and opportunities.
Organizational Skills: Must be highly organized and be able to manage multiple issues/challenges simultaneously.
Listening: Must be exceptional at developing an appreciation and understanding of the customer's issues/needs by listening to the customer’s perspectives about products and services.
Going the Extra Mile: Must be willing and able to work closely with the customer to resolve ALL issues and sticking with the issues all the way to resolution.
Critical Thinking: Must be able to analyze situations and identify the root causes of the challenges and administer appropriate solutions.QUALIFICATIONS
- Minimum 5 CXC subjects, Mathematics, English and Information Technology desirable
- Outstanding interpersonal skills
- Must demonstrate skills required to build team spirit.
- Willingness to travel to the company’s customers within the assigned space
- Valid driver’s license and a reliable vehicle would be advantageous
- Highly proficient in Microsoft Word and Excel.
To respond to this request or to apply for this position, email email@example.com
Click here to post comments
Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to JamaicanJobsVacancies.
New! Talk To Me
Was the information helpful? Something needs changing? I welcome your feedback here.
Recommended For You ...
And, Before You Go!
Here (below) are some sweet deals on matching products at Amazon that you might have otherwise missed.
Amazon.com, by the way, is the internet's most reputable retailer and usually showcases only the best products that are related to your search. Be sure to check them out.
Note: If link does not show, please click here to be redirected to our page at Amazon.com.
Great Articles You Might Have Missed
Please help me get the message out by sharing this article with your friends on social media (links below). Thnx ;-)
Also connect with My-Island-Jamaica.com on Social Media:
Facebook | Twitter | Instagram | Youtube
P.S. Didn't find exactly what you were looking for? Still need help?
Click Here to try our dependable and effective Site Search tool. It works!
Or, simply click here and here, to browse my library of over 500 questions and answers! Chances are someone already asked (and got an answer to) your question.
Top Of Page
About The Author
A patriotic Jamaican who adores his culture, Wellesley has been using this medium to share what he calls 'the uniqueness of Jamaica with the world' - since April 2007.
To date, he serves over 8,300 unique readers / viewers per day.
His efforts have earned him featured positions in local publications, including the Jamaica Gleaner's Hospitality Jamaica, Carlong Publishers, as well as recognition from numerous prestigious international agencies and universities.
He invites you to join his friends list and stay updated on all the latest. You are also invited to join his exclusive patron community.