Parish Sales Representatives Needed
by Farmers Open Market
Farmers Open Market is a distributor of fresh farm produce across Jamaica. The company is based in St. Elizabeth and we have distribution operations in other parishes.
We are a customer-centric company and we are looking to find new team members who understand the importance of this.
TITLE: Sales Representative
REPORTS TO: Sales Manager
NOMINAL WORKING HOURS
The company facilities are open to the public Monday to Saturday, 8.00am – 6.00pm. However each Sales Representative will be allowed the flexibility of setting his/her work schedule within their local assigned geographic space.
Sales Representatives will be assigned Geographic spaces to cover and are required to live in or near to the assigned space (St. Elizabeth, St. Ann, St James, Trelawny, Manchester, & KMTR)
- Establish new customer accounts
- Maintain and grow existing customer accounts
- Meet and surpass sales targets per defined periods
- Ensure that Sales information are applied to customer accounts in a timely fashion
- Ensure follow-up on payment of outstanding balances
- Work with Accounts Receivable Administrator to reduce customer balances
- Coordinate with the marketing team and Sales manager, as necessary to implement sales and marketing strategy
- Monitor sales data and tracking against objectives and targets
- Capitalize on unplanned sales opportunities that may arise from time to time
- Identify other opportunities to increase sales activities.
Some critical skills required for the position of Sales Representative include:
Attention to detail: Must be competent in reviewing and analyzing sales records to identify trends and opportunities.
Organizational Skills: Must be highly organized and be able to manage multiple issues/challenges simultaneously.
Listening: Must be exceptional at developing an appreciation and understanding of the customer's issues/needs by listening to the customer’s perspectives about products and services.
Going the Extra Mile: Must be willing and able to work closely with the customer to resolve ALL issues and sticking with the issues all the way to resolution.
Critical Thinking: Must be able to analyze situations and identify the root causes of the challenges and administer appropriate solutions.QUALIFICATIONS
- Minimum 5 CXC subjects, Mathematics, English and Information Technology desirable
- Outstanding interpersonal skills
- Must demonstrate skills required to build team spirit.
- Willingness to travel to the company’s customers within the assigned space
- Valid driver’s license and a reliable vehicle would be advantageous
- Highly proficient in Microsoft Word and Excel.
To respond to this request or to apply for this position, email email@example.com