with all that's new at My-Island-Jamaica, Click Here to subscribe
for my updates and don't miss a thing!
The Best Spas In Jamaica?
Here They Are! Plus A Recommendation For You
Sharing Is Caring! Share this awesome content with your friends now.
New! For Authentic Jamaican products, from my very own hands, visit my Etsy store here.
What are the top spas in Jamaica?
I have a cherry list for you, and a lovely recommendation on Jamaica's north coast.
Note: If you are searching for mineral springs in Jamaica, click here.
As a preferred destination in the Caribbean, you can imagine that, along with prestine beaches, top rated hotels, alluring reggae music, delectable food and a captivating culture, we also have some of the best spas anywhere. And we do!
I did some research and came up with these, an alphabetized list of the best spas in Jamaica, and perhaps the Caribbean!
And yes, it includes some that are housed in the resorts as well.
- Above & Beyond Beauty International, Mandeville (876) 449-9381
- Adam & Eve Day Spa, Kingston (876) 754-6018
- Bath Fountain Hotel and Spa (876) 703-4539
- Bella Day Spa, Kingston (876) 906-6937
- Bella Oasis Day Spa, Kingston (876) 946-2649
- DayStar Spa Solution, Montego Bay (876) 783-7946
- Diva salon and spa, Kingston (876) 978-3388
- Eden Gardens Wellness Resort & Spa, Kingston (876) 946-3336
- Edenic Day Spa, Kingston (876) 450-1124
- Escape To Exhale Day Spa, Montego Bay (876) 953-8316
- Fern Tree Spa, (876) 953-2211
- Gillians Escape Luxury Spa, Kingston (876) 754-4185
- Isabelle's Day Spa, Kingston (876) 970-0025
- Jackies on the Reef, Negril (876) 957-4997
- Jencare Skin Farm & Day Spa, Kingston (876) 946-3494
- Kevitaah's Spa & Cosmetic, Montego Bay (876) 589-2427
- Massage to Paradise, Negril (876) 854-9267
- Milk River Hotel & Spa,Milk River (876) 610-7745
- MJ Body Concept Spa, Kingston (876) 906-8599
- Montego Bay Ocean View Massage Centre, Montego Bay, (876) 940-7417
- Negril Massage Service, Negril (876) 586-3746
- Pandora Day Spa Limited, Kingston (876) 787-6333
- Rejuvenation Day Spa, Kingston (876) 978-3544
- Renova Spa - ClubHotel Riu Ocho Rios, Ocho Rios (876) 426-8722
- Renova Spa - Riu Montego Bay, Montego Bay (876) 426-8722
- ROXBOROUGH BEACH SPA, St Ann's Bay (876) 334-7469
- Secrets Wild Orchid, Secrets Montego Bay (876) 953-6600
- Shades of Elegance Jamaica, Old Harbour (876) 983-6652
- Shays Day Spa & Beauty Clinic, Kingston (876) 755-9515
- Spa AESTHETIQUE, Kingston
- SPA ONE, Kingston (876) 906-9324
- Splashing Rivers Day Spa, Montego Bay (876) 864-8743
- The Face Place Spa, Kingston (876) 754-3923
- The Spa Retreat, West End Negril 855-843-7725
- Totally Male Club Spa & Salon, Kingston (876) 946-2454
But there is a little one (#26 on the list above) located outside of Ocho Rios, tucked away in tranquil beach side ambiance, just across from the St. Ann Examination Depot (yeah, you'd never guess).
It's name... Roxborough Beach Spa!
Roxborough At A Glance
To Send A Quick Note/Question to Janice right now!
It was a casual walk. Actually, I was attending a function next door and wandered away (I might need to stop that), when I noticed the activity on the beachside.
One one thing led to another and before I knew I was interviewing Janice Lugg-Kalynuik, the proprietor - a real sweetheart.
Watch! See the real Jamaica in VIDEOS
Click Here to watch my latest videos on my fun YouTube channel - you'll love it!
Why Roxborough Beach Spa?
But why did I rate them so high?
Leave the warm Jamaican hospitality for now (very nice lady), all reputable Jamaican companies have that.
For me it was simple, its basically the natural, unadulterated beach side ambiance - yes, right on the beach!
In my opinion, no high-end spa in a hotel beats this authentic feel.
In fact, Janice said that parents sometimes bring their kids to beach while they enjoy their treatment.
And both locals and visitors alike are welcome. Janice noted that up to 50% of her clients are local business people from the Kingston area. Some travel down every weekend!
I glanced at her brochure and was stunned at the number and types of treatment. Chances are if is is done in a spa, she does it.
The list was lengthly but includes the standard and more detailed massages, including:
- hot stone and
- deep tissue
They also specialize in:
- stress therapy
- and wraps
And from $2,500JMD for massages, their prices has to be among the most competitive.
By the way, if you have a nagging ingrown nail problem, check her first! She has been getting some raving reviews on how she fixes these problems!
I Should Tell You...
- Janice runs the operation with her staff but her husband Joseph - a Canadian, lends his support too. They met while she was working on a cruise ship.
But listen to this, her husband spends more time in Jamaican than he does on the cruise ship or in Canada now. In fact, he has only gone back to Canada a few times on visit :-)
- I also quizzed Janice on what makes Jamaica special?
Her response, "Everything! I've been all over the world during my cruise ship experience, and there is no place like Jamaica".
Simply complete this form (below the picture) and Janice will get back to you within 8 business hours, usually much earlier.
Back To Top of Spas In Jamaica
You may also use the following information to contact them. If you do, just remember to tell them I sent you and ask for your special rate :-)
AGR Byfield highway (Across from Vehicle Examination Depot)
St. Ann's Bay,
A GOOGLE MAP?
Pages Related To Best Spas In Jamaica
Return to tourist attractions in Jamaica from best spas in Jamaica
Return to homepage from best spas in Jamaica
If you found this page useful, please consider subscribing to my weekly newsletter, My Island Jamaica Digest here. It tells you each week about the new information that I have added, including new developments and great stories from lovers of Jamaica!
Back To The Top Of This Page
New! Talk To Me
Was the information helpful? Something needs changing? I welcome your feedback here.
Recommended For You ...
Other Great Articles You Might Have Missed
Please help me get the message out by sharing this article with your friends on social media (links below). Thnx ;-)
Also connect with My-Island-Jamaica.com on Social Media:
Facebook | Twitter | Instagram | Youtube
P.S. Didn't find exactly what you were looking for? Still need help?
Click Here to try our dependable and effective Site Search tool. It works!
Or, simply click here and here, to browse my library of over 500 questions and answers! Chances are someone already asked (and got an answer to) your question.
Back To The Top Of This Page
About The Author
A patriotic Jamaican who adore its culture, Wellesley has been using this medium to share what he calls 'the uniqueness of Jamaica with the world' since April 2007.
To date, he serves over 9,300 unique readers / viewers per day.
efforts have earned this site featured positions in local publications,
including the Jamaica Gleaner's Hospitality Jamaica, Carlong Publishers,
as well as recognition from numerous prestigious international agencies
and universities. Read more about him here.
He invites you to subscribe to this site to stay updated on all the latest and check out his unique Jamaican products on his Etsy store.
You are also invited to join his exclusive JAMHearts community where like-minded Jamaican enthusiasts discuss all things Jamaican.