Subscribe for all my updates and don't miss a thing! Sign me up!
by Joy Town Foundation
Are you trained teacher, currently employed but desiring to supplement your income? Are you retired, but wanting to keep active? This could be just the opportunity that you’ve been hoping for?
The Joy Town Community Development Foundation, a Not for Profit foundation that has been serving the communities of Trench Town and it environs since 2001, is seeking qualified person to fill the role of Adult Educators in the Repositioning Adults through Education programme.
The successful candidate will be able to:
• Teach grades basic (1 -6) math and English to adults.
• Teach grades intermediate (7 – 9) math and English to adults
• Assist adult learners to progress through the relevant grades toward completing their high school education.
• Be a patient communicator
• Be a creative educator
• Be comfortable teaching the JFLL Curriculum
• Can teach life skills
• Be willing to commit to 2 hours each day, Monday through Thursday (5:45 – 8:00 pm and Saturday (4:00 – 6:00)
• Be prepared to deliver a minimum of 10 hours contact time
Training is available for the suitable and successful candidate.
The ideal candidate will have training and or experience in working with remedial adult learners.
If this sound like you, please send your Resume to email@example.com . Subject: RAE Programme.
Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to JamaicanJobsVacancies.
My channel reaches over 100,000 subscribers worldwide and has leveraged over 11 million views, sharing, what I call 'The Real Jamaica'. Subscribe today and join our family of viewers.
New! Experience The REAL Jamaica!
Book Your Private Tour here and experience Jamaica the way we (locals) do!
Click Here to try our dependable and effective Site Search tool. It works!
Or, simply click here and here, to browse my library of over 500 questions and answers! Chances are someone already asked (and got an answer to) your question.