Which hotels are closest to Sangster Intl Airport?
Understandly, there are persons, for whatever reasons, who prefer not to make any extended drive after leaving the airport; they'd prefer to stay at a hotel close to the airport. Well that's the question I'm answering today...
Which hotels are closest to Sangster Intl Airport?ANSWER: by Wellesley
OK this one is easy ;-) Thanks for the question.
And I say easy because not only do I live in the Montego Bay, I frequent this, the general airport area.
As I typically say though, there will be some assumptions.
- I will share with you all hotels within a 10 minute drive range from the Donald Sangster International Airport.
- I will share all the popular hotels, and hotels hear really means accomodation, not just hotels and resort, but also guest houses and villas, but quite significant...
- I will ONLY list accomodations with a guest rating 4 or greater (of 5) on Google; note that it is not the hotel rating, but the guest rating - I think you'll appreciate that.
Here they are, the Top 22 hotels closest to the Sangster International Airport
In Montego Bay (in order of current guest rating)
- Polkerris Bed and Breakfast (3 star)
- The S. Hotel (4 star)
- Sandals Montego Bay (5 star)
- Mobay Kotch
- Castle View B&B (2 star)
- Royal Decameron Cornwall Beach Resort (4 star)
- Mynt Retreat & Spa (3 star)
- Sandals Royal Caribbean (5 star)
- Paradise Palm (3 star)
- Seagardens Beach Resort (3 star) (Closest)
- Palm View Guest House (2 star)
- Deja Resort (3 star)
- Dream Hostel Guest House (2 star)
- Toby's Resort (2 star)
- Holiday Inn Resort Montego Bay (3 star)
- Relax Resort (3 star)
- Montego Bay Club Apartments (3 star)
- Reggae Hostel Montego Bay
- El Greco Resort (3 star)
- Altamont West (3 star)
- Donway, Jamaican Style Village (3 star)
- Ridgeway Guest House (3 star)
I hope that helped.
Be sure to read more on the hotels in Jamaica here
Of course, when you are ready to book, don't hesitate to check my Jamaica Booking page
for $pecial deal$ and $savings on some of these awesome hotels.
Remember, if you have any further questions, or need direct recommendations, please don't hesitate to contact me here
P.S. Have another question? Submit it here for an answer
P.P. S. We've answered HUNDREDS of questions, click here
to get even more answers.
Click here to post comments
Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to JamaicaQuestions.
New! Talk To Me
Was the information helpful? Something needs changing? I welcome your feedback here.
Recommended For You ...
And, Before You Go!
Here (below) are some sweet deals on matching products at Amazon that you might have otherwise missed.
Amazon.com, by the way, is the internet's most reputable retailer and usually showcases only the best products that are related to your search. Be sure to check them out.
Note: If link does not show, please click here to be redirected to our page at Amazon.com.
Great Articles You Might Have Missed
Please help me get the message out by sharing this article with your friends on social media (links below). Thnx ;-)
Also connect with My-Island-Jamaica.com on Social Media:
Facebook | Twitter | Instagram | Youtube
P.S. Didn't find exactly what you were looking for? Still need help?
Click Here to try our dependable and effective Site Search tool. It works!
Or, simply click here and here, to browse my library of over 500 questions and answers! Chances are someone already asked (and got an answer to) your question.
Top Of Page
About The Author
A patriotic Jamaican who adores his culture, Wellesley has been using this medium to share what he calls 'the uniqueness of Jamaica with the world' - since April 2007.
To date, he serves over 8,300 unique readers / viewers per day.
His efforts have earned him featured positions in local publications, including the Jamaica Gleaner's Hospitality Jamaica, Carlong Publishers, as well as recognition from numerous prestigious international agencies and universities.
He invites you to join his friends list and stay updated on all the latest. You are also invited to join his exclusive patron community.