with all that's new at My-Island-Jamaica, Click Here to subscribe
for my updates and don't miss a thing!
Sharing Is Caring! Share this awesome content with your friends now.
Breathless Montego Bay Resort and Spa
The Ultimate Adult-Only All-Inclusive Getaway
Watch! See the real Jamaica in VIDEOS!
Click Here and see why over 60,000 fans are raving about my YouTube Channel!
Breathless Montego Bay Resort and Spa - by Venesha Johnson | Associate Writer
A trip to a resort in paradise might be just what you need. And this one, aptly named, Breathless Montego Bay Resort and Spa, is bound to take your breath away. But first, a little history on this somewhat new resort and spa.
Breathless Montego Bay is a part of the AMR Collection platinum group of resorts. They are a luxury resort company that has been in operation since 2001. With the stellar customer service they provide you can imagine they have won numerous awards and certifications over the years such as:
- TripAdvisor Travelers’ Choice Award
- KKR Eco-Innovation Award
- Travel Weekly Magellan Awards
- AAA Five Diamond Award
- Cristal International Standards
- TripAdvisor Certificate of Excellence
- WTTC Safe Travels Stamp of Approval
AMR Collection currently owns a fleet of resorts and spas under the brand names Secrets Resorts and Spas, Breathless Resort and Spa, Dreams Resorts and Spa, Sunscape Resorts and Spa, Zoetry Wellness and Spa Resort, Alua Resorts and Spa, and Now Resorts and Spa. These resorts are spread across Mexico, the Caribbean, Europe and Central America.
When Was Breathless Montego Bay Opened?
Breathless Montego Bay Resort and Spa opened in Montego bay in 2017. Their dedicated concept of “Endless Privileges, Unlimited-Luxury and Unlimited-Fun” has captured the attention of tourists and locals as well.
What Are The Accommodations Like At Breathless Montego Bay?
Breathless Montego Bay has 150 rooms that are tastefully and modernly decorated. Each room features:
- Private balcony or terrace
- Hot tubs
- Fully stocked mini-bar
- 24hr room service
- A view of the Ocean or a tropical garden
- If you choose to become an exclusive Xhale Club (the resorts premier VIP club) member you will have these additional perks:
- Access to a private lounge that serves daily continental breakfasts
- Upgraded mini-bar
- Welcome gift and sparkling wine
- Pillow menu
- Butler service
- Personalized check-in and check-out times
Is Breathless Montego Bay A Party Resort?
It definitely is. Known for its exhilarating pool foam parties and nightly rooftop entertainment, this adult-only resort is perfect for singles who want to get out, mingle and have some fun. Couples and parents who want to escape their day-to-day lives at home and be carefree will absolutely love the time spent here too.
What Are the Amenities Offered At Breathless Montego Bay?
If you choose to stay at Breathless Resort you will be in for quite a treat, because while this all-inclusive resort has seven restaurants, rooftop pools, an elaborate spa, and unlimited entertainment, guests have full access to their neighbouring resorts, Secrets St. James and Secrets Wild Orchid.
Does Breathless Montego Bay Have A Beach?
While the hotel doesn’t have a beach of its own, you can take a walk across the sky bridge and enjoy the beaches at either Secrets resorts and make use of all their amenities while you are there.
Now, let's take a closer look at all the features and amenities that this resort has to offer.
- Altitude - a casually elegant diner that offers a fusion of different traditional and cultural meals
- Bare Buns Grill- a beachside grill serving up burgers and Jamaican patties.
- Culinaria - this restaurant offers international cuisines with the option of dining inside or on the terrace.
- Fish Nets - the ultimate seafood grill
- Sofrito - sophisticated ambiance and Latin cuisine await you here.
- Spoon - this casual buffet-style restaurant offers a variety of international cuisines.
In addition to the 6 restaurants, there are five bars to choose from
- Altitude Rooftop bar
- The Bar - cocktail bar
- Foam - Beach bar
- Wink - Lobby bar
- Freestyle - pool swim-up bar
The dress code for all restaurants and bars are generally casual to casual elegance, you are allowed to wear swimsuits into a bars and restaurants however a cover up and sandals are preferred.
Is There A Spa At Breathless Montego Bay?
While there is not a spa on Breathless Montego Bay’s property, guests can make use of Secrets Spa by Pevonia, located at both Secrets Wild Orchid and Secrets St. James. Here are some of what you may have in store:
- Body Treatments such as Fit And Trim Detox Scrubs, Rapid-Restore Neck & Chest Treatment and Mango Passion Wrap.
- Facials - Secret Weapon and Your Secret Potion Exclusive Facial. There are also facials curated to fit the specific needs of men and women like the Queen Bee For Her (Plantomer) and the Royal King For Him (Skinfit).
- Massages for couples or singles - you can choose between stone, relaxation or tension relief massage.
- Vichy Showers
- Yoga garden
- Juice bar
The resort also offers special honeymoon packages and wedding packages to put together your ultimate dream destination wedding. They will also arrange romantic dinners at other resorts and restaurants on your behalf.
Oh! And fun fact, unlike most resorts, you are free to take your pets along with you.
Other Pages Related To Breathless Montego Bay Resort and Spa
You will also find these pages quite helpful as well:
Return to Jamaican Hotels from Breathless Montego Bay Resort and Spa
Return to My Island Jamaica Homepage from Breathless Montego Bay Resort and Spa
References & Sources For Breathless Montego Bay Resort and Spa
- Breathless Montego Bay Resort & Spa Review: What To REALLY, https://www.oyster.com/montego-bay/hotels/breathless-montego-bay-resort-and-spa/overview/
- AMR Collection, https://www.amrcollection.com/en/resorts-hotels/breathless/jamaica/montego-bay-resort-spa/spa/?_ga=2.224525855.445742913.1643655436-1916119066.1643655436
Other Great Articles You Might Have Missed
P.S. Didn't find what you were looking for?
Still need help?
Click Here to try our dependable and effective Site Search tool. It works!
Or, simply click here and here, to browse my library of over 500 questions and answers! Chances are someone already asked (and got an answer to) your question.