with all that's new at My-Island-Jamaica, Click Here to subscribe
for my updates and don't miss a thing!
Jamaica Money Transfer Services
The Most Reputable Ones
Jamaica Money Transfer Services - by Crystal Holness
Have you found yourself with the need to
send money to loved ones overseas? Or, perhaps you are expecting some funds to
be sent to you from a relative living abroad.
Fortunately you have several
convenient options for sending or receiving money in Jamaica. Let's take a look
at what each of them has to offer.
New! See the real Jamaica in VIDEOS
Click Here to watch my latest videos on my fun YouTube channel - you'll love it!
WESTERN UNION MONEY TRANSFER
- Money transfer is made quick and easy with Western Union
whether you are waiting to receive money or sending it abroad
- Funds are generally available the same day
- There are more than 140 locations island-wide for your
convenience, in every parish capital and major town
- Online sending option allows funds to be sent from your home
- Western Union card holders can enjoy lower rates when sending
- Money received can be deposited directly into NCB or BNS bank
- Over 150 MoneyGram locations are available across the island
where you can simply and quickly send and pick up funds
- Money will be available for pick up in as little as 10 minutes
- Reasonable fees for sending
JAMAICA NATIONAL MONEY TRANSFER
- Caribbean based company Jamaica National offers money transfers
between Jamaica, the UK, Canada, USA, Ghana, the Philippines, and many
other islands of the Caribbean
- Frequent users of this service can benefit from the JN Money
Transfer Rewards programme which gives valuable points redeemable for
discounts, vouchers, and even free money transfers eventually
- Low cost deposits into Jamaican bank accounts are available
- Victoria Mutual Money Transfer provides customers in Jamaica
with the ability to receive funds being send from the United Kingdom,
Canada, or the United States.
- Option of sending online through XOOM
- This company is growing, the number of agent locations
- Flexible choices for allotment of funds including; cash, bank
deposit, and bill payment
RAPID REMITTANCE MONEY TRANSFER
- Canadian company which allows customers to easily send money to
Jamaica either by stopping in one of its service agent locations or from
the convenience of their home PC through email money transfer
- Low, reasonable sending fees
- Funds can be not only received as cash, but also deposited into
an account at any Jamaican bank, applied to utility bills, or even used to
top up a cell phone account
As you can see, sending money to your friends and
family in Jamaica is fast, simple and can be done efficiently at any one of
these reputable companies.
It's just as easy for those living on the island to
send funds to those who reside elsewhere in the world with these handy services
at their disposal.
Simply Google any any of these services to learn more about them or be directed to their website for more information.
Return to Jamaican Banks from Jamaica money transfer services.
Return to HomePage from Jamaica money transfer services.
If you found this page useful, please consider subscribing to my weekly newsletter, My Island Jamaica Digest here. It tells you each week about the new information that I have added, including new developments and great stories from lovers of Jamaica!
Back To The Top Of This Page
New! Talk To Me
Was the information helpful? Something needs changing? I welcome your feedback here.
Recommended For You ...
Other Great Articles You Might Have Missed
Please help me get the message out by sharing this article with your friends on social media (links below). Thnx ;-)
Also connect with My-Island-Jamaica.com on Social Media:
Facebook | Twitter | Instagram | Youtube
P.S. Didn't find exactly what you were looking for? Still need help?
Click Here to try our dependable and effective Site Search tool. It works!
Or, simply click here and here, to browse my library of over 500 questions and answers! Chances are someone already asked (and got an answer to) your question.
Back To The Top Of This Page
About The Author
A patriotic Jamaican who adores his culture, Wellesley has been using this medium to share what he calls 'the uniqueness of Jamaica with the world' since April 2007.
To date, he serves over 9,300 unique readers / viewers per day.
efforts have earned him featured positions in local publications,
including the Jamaica Gleaner's Hospitality Jamaica, Carlong Publishers,
as well as recognition from numerous prestigious international agencies
and universities. Read more about him here.
He invites you to join his friends list and stay updated on all the latest. You are also invited to join his exclusive patron community.