The Best & Most Popular Restaurants in Montego Bay
Sharing Is Caring! Share this awesome content with your friends now.
Caution! Don't risk your vacation... get my Jamaica Travel Guide
Best Restaurants in Montego Bay Jamaica
by Rose-Marie Gordon-Cole
What's your favourite cuisine?
Asian, Italian, Thai? Whatever you fancy, you can find it here in Montego Bay!
New! See the real Jamaica in VIDEOS
Click Here to visit and subscribe to my YouTube channel -you'll love it!
Yes, our motto (Out of Many One People) is also mirrored in the delightful culinary offerings of the friendly city. And with this fusion of ethnic groups, there is food, cibo, Aharn - and more food!
From pizza to fine dining, Montego Bay with its diverse cultural population is able to offer dishes from the far corners of the world in addition to our traditional Jamaican favorites - of course :-).
You will find that the 'Hip Strip' or Gloucester Avenue, is the proud location for a number of restaurants. So bring along your taste buds and follow me to some of Montego Bay’s most popular eateries. I am sure you will find something to not just tempt but satisfy the palates.
Here are some ideas of what is available in and around Montego Bay.
- China House - Gloucester Avenue/ 1(876) 952-5240/1260
- Guangzhou - Gloucester Avenue/ 1(876) 952-6200
- Dragon Court- Alice Eldemire Dr. / 1(876)979 8822
Twisted Kilt - Gloucester Avenue/ 1(876)952-9488
- Marguerite’s Seafood By The Sea - Gloucester Avenue/ 1(876)952-4777
- Pier One on the Waterfront - Howard Cooke Blvd. / 1(876) 952-2452
- Far Out Fish Hut - Greenwood/ 1(876)954-7155/7350
- Robbie Josephs Seahorse Grill - Freeport/ 1(876) 684-9133
- Royal Thai (Sandals Montego Bay) - Kent Avenue/ 1(876) 952-5510
- Calypso Gelato - Reading/1 (876) 979-9381
- Cucina Romana - Kent Ave (Sandals Montego Bay)/ 1 (876) 952-5510
- Akbar (offers both Italian and Thai) - Gloucester Avenue/ 1(876) 979-0113
- Hard Rock Cafe - Sunset Drive, Freeport, 876-953-6016
- Usain Bolt Tracks & Records Mobay, 7 Gloucester Avenue (Hip Strip), 876-971-0000
- The Brewery - Gloucester Avenue/ 1(876) 940-2433
- Day – O Plantation - Lot 1 Fairfield, Barnett Estate/ 1(876) 952-1825
- Richmond Hill Inn - Union Street / 1(876) 952-3859
- Sugar Mill Restaurant (Half Moon Hotel) - Rose Hall/ 1(876) 953-2314
- The Pelican Grill - Gloucester Avenue/ 1(876) 952-3171
- The HouseBoat Grill- Southern Cross Blvd, Jamaica / 1 (876) 979-8845
- Mystic Indian - Whitter Village, Ironshore/ 1(876) 953-9460/0654
- Pizza Hut - Howard Cooke Blvd./ 1(876) 971-5380/1
- Angela’s Italian Restaurant - 1(876) 953-3406/3114
- Jamaican Bobsled Bar & Broklyn Pizza - Gloucester Avenue/ 1(876) 940-7009/952-1448
- Dominos Piza - Fairview Shopping Center, Bogue/ 1 (876) 953-6666
Most, if not all of the restaurants listed, prepares Jamaican dishes, however here are a few that I know for sure will not hesitate to serve up some good old Jamaican favorites, just the way you like:
- The Native - Gloucester Avenue/ 1(876) 979-2769
- The Pelican Grill - Gloucester Avenue/ 1(876) 952-3171
- Wexford Court Hotel - Gloucester Avenue / 1(876) 952-2854
- Island Grill - Sangster International Airport/1(876) 971-2938
Harbour Street/ 1 (876) 952-3238
Catherine Hall/ 1(876) 979-0079
Of course this list would not be complete without these, the best Jerk spots in Montego Bay!
- Scotchies - Rose Hall/ 1(876) 953-3301-3340-8041
- Pork Pit - Gloucester Avenue/ 1(876) 952-1046/940-3008
- Jerky’s Bar and Grill - Fairview Shopping Center / 1(876) 684-9101-2
See Also: Mouth-Watering Pictures of Jamaican Food
First Posted: 11/26/2011
Return to Restaurants in Jamaica from restaurants in Montego Bay Jamaica.
Return to HomePage from restaurants in Montego Bay Jamaica.
Pages Related To Restaurants In Montego Bay
Make sure you subscribe to my free monthly e-zine My Island Jamaica Digest (MIJD) and stay with the latest from Jamaica!
Back to Top of Restaurants in Montego Bay
Didn't find exactly what you were looking for?
Do a quick search of the entire site.
New! Talk To Me
Was the information helpful? Something needs changing? I welcome your feedback here.
Recommended For You ...
And, Before You Go!
Here (below) are some sweet deals on matching products at Amazon that you might have otherwise missed.
Amazon.com, by the way, is the internet's most reputable retailer and usually showcases only the best products that are related to your search. Be sure to check them out.
Note: If link does not show, please click here to be redirected to our page at Amazon.com.
Great Articles You Might Have Missed
Please help me get the message out by sharing this article with your friends on social media (links below). Thnx ;-)
Also connect with My-Island-Jamaica.com on Social Media:
Facebook | Twitter | Instagram | Youtube
P.S. Didn't find exactly what you were looking for? Still need help?
Click Here to try our dependable and effective Site Search tool. It works!
Or, simply click here and here, to browse my library of over 500 questions and answers! Chances are someone already asked (and got an answer to) your question.
Top Of Page
About The Author
A patriotic Jamaican who adores his culture, Wellesley has been using this medium to share what he calls 'the uniqueness of Jamaica with the world' - since April 2007.
To date, he serves over 8,300 unique readers / viewers per day.
His efforts have earned him featured positions in local publications, including the Jamaica Gleaner's Hospitality Jamaica, Carlong Publishers, as well as recognition from numerous prestigious international agencies and universities.
He invites you to join his friends list and stay updated on all the latest. You are also invited to join his exclusive patron community.