by HR MANAGER
Organize and maintain schedule of the C.E.O
Answer telephone and customer queries online and in-person
Draft and circulate letters, emails and promotional literature
Manage Social Media updates
Maintain clients’ website accounts
Make sales calls to generate new business from current and new clients
University Graduate with a Degree in Marketing and/or Business Administration
• Passes in IT preferred or proficiency with Information and Communication Technology
• Proficiency in use of the internet and major Social Media platforms
• Proficiency in Microsoft Suites
• Basic graphic design skills will be a plus
• Strong command of the English language (oral & written)
• Pleasant personality, comfortable with meeting and engaging people
• Knowledgeable of telephone sales
• Ability to consistently meet deadlines and targets
• Competitive and performance orientation
send picture and resume to email@example.com
Click here to post comments
Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to JamaicanJobsVacancies.
Great Articles You Might Have Missed
Was The Information Helpful?
Great! Please help me get the message out by sharing with your friends on social media (links below)
You are also welcome to join my special friends list and receive exclusive updates (like this), tips, trivia and stories from lovers of Jamaica! Just enter...
Also connect with My-Island-Jamaica.com on Social Media:
Facebook | Twitter | Instagram | Youtube
Top Of Page
Need More Help?
We have a cherry list of top Jamaican companies that might be able to help you. Please click here to see them, our preferred partners and site sponsors.