Meet Fly Jamaica,
Jamaica's Newest Airline
Photo: Fly Jamaica Airlines
by C. Holness
Since its inaugural flight in February, 2013, Fly Jamaica Airways, the country's newest airline has been offering passengers flying the friendly skies another option for friendly and professional service.
Operating out of Kingston, the nation's capital, the new airline currently has daily, non-stop flights from Norman Manley International Airport to New York City's JFK Airport.
They also have flights to Toronto, Canada's Pearson International Airport, and to Cheddi Jagan International Airport in Georgetown, Guyana, with flights available to Kingston and between the cities of New York, Toronto, and Georgetown at the present time as well.
It's only the beginning for this young Jamaican-owned and operated airline which hopes to extend its services to other destinations in the near future.
What Does Fly JA Airlines Offer Its Customers?
On any of its flights customers can count of receiving top-notch service including the following:
- Two checked bags free of charge
- Tasty, complimentary meals are available on all flights
- Helpful and attentive flight crew
- Choice of Economy of Business Class Seating
- Extra or overweight bags, and sporting equipment can be checked for an additional fee
- Fair and affordable ticket prices
- Early morning flight times to reduce time spend waiting in customs
Flights Schedule To It's Destinations
At this time, their destinations are: Georgetown in Guyana, Kingston, Jamaica, New York in the US and Toronto in Canada.
Here is the breakdown:
- Kingston to Toronto-one flight, one day every week
- Kingston to Georgetown-one flight, two or three days a week
- Toronto to Kingston-one flight, one day every week
- Toronto to Georgetown-one flight, one day every week
- New York City to Kingston-one flight, three or four days a week
- New York City to Georgetown-one flight, once every week
- Georgetown to Kingston-one flight, three days a week
- Georgetown to Toronto-one flight, once every week
- New York City to Kingston-one flight, two or three days a week
The Fleet Of Airlines
The airline currently has a fleet of two brand new, state-of-the-art aircraft and as this airline continues to grow, it plans on adding additional planes to provide customers with even more scheduled flight times and destinations.
They are the B757-200ER and the B767-300ER.
Contact Information For Fly Jamaica
Below is their direct contact information:
email@example.com (Customer Relations)
New York: 1-718-641-1199
Toronto: 1- 905-676-1991
Jamaica: (876) 619-3595 (Digicel)
Jamaica: (876) 656-9832 (LIME)
Guyana: (592) 222-0227 Ogle
Corporate Ticket Ofice
2 Holborn Road
You may also visit their website for additional information.
Return to Jamaican Airlines from Fly Jamaica Airlines
Return to Homepage
Like our Facebook page https://www.facebook.com/myislandjamaica
Follow us on Twitter https://twitter.com/myislandjamaica
Thanks For Reading!
Like What You Just Read?
Please join me in my effort to share the beauty and uniqueness of Jamaica with the world. You can do so by sharing this insightful narrative with your friends on the social media of your choice and ask them to do the same (BELOW).
Great Articles You Might Have Missed...
We have a cherry list of top Jamaican companies that might be able to help you. Please click here to see them, our preferred partners and site sponsors.
Top Of Page
Get Exclusive Updates & Tips!
You are also welcome to join my special friends list and receive exclusive updates (like this), tips, trivia and stories from lovers of Jamaica!
I'll Gift You A FREE COPY of my eBook, 101 Intriguing Facts About Jamaica - just for subscribing!
Just enter your email & name below: