Jamaica All Inclusive Resorts
Our Top Picks!
Sharing Is Caring! Share this awesome content with your friends now.
Watch! See the real Jamaica in VIDEOS!
Click Here and see why over 60,000 fans are raving about my YouTube Channel!
Jamaica All Inclusive Resorts | Royalton White Sands In Jamaica
by Kesha Stewart | Associate Writer
There is nothing like a timely vacation to let you get away from it all. And one of the best ways to get away in Jamaica is to spend some time at one of the great all inclusive resorts we have here.
Yes that idea hits the spot – right? Plus you deserve it. All inclusive means everything for a perfect vacation has been included in the one price you paid; it even covers gratuities, your personal nanny, and your round trip tickets. That’s a WOW!
There may be a few add-ons that may cost you out of pocket in some all inclusive these may be that trip to the gift shop or a massage.
An all inclusive may either be for adults only, couples only or family friendly so you will definitely find something to dive into.
Couples/Adults Only Resorts
I’m highlighting the Sandals South Coast resort which was recently upgraded and rebranded (it used to be Sandals Whitehouse European Village & Spa and was adults only). It is in my parish, Westmoreland, and I’ve been there a few times – it’s super-fabulous.
One feature you will definitely love is the four poster bed in your room and the candlelight dinners but you will be blown away by the “first of its kind” over the water wedding chapel and a collection of over the water bungalows. View on sandals.com.
Let me know if you think I’m biased by making this resort my number one couples/adult only resort. :-)
BTW, I highly regard Royalton, Iberostar and Couples Negril as well, based on feedback from friends and reviewers.
Jamaica All Inclusive Resorts | Ibeorstar Rosehall, Jamaica
Jamaica All Inclusive Resorts - Top Picks
(from Caribbean Journal)
- Couples Sans Souci It’s simple — this is a classic Jamaican resort, with beautiful architecture and even better rooms. Featured in the Bond Film Live and Let Die
- Secrets St. James Montego Bay - 350 luxurious suites, a whirlpool tub, a private balcony and a minibar, 7 gourmet restaurants
- Hyatt Zilara Rose Hall - Prepare to enjoy great pools, white sand beach wellness, fitness & spa.
- The Caves - reputed to be one of the best in the Caribbean. It has magnificent scenery and hangs onto the cliffs of Negril (already featured on this site).
- Sandals Montego Bay the genesis of Sandals recently revamped a great place for fun and pleasure.
- Couples Swept Away Negril - a soothing and mellow beach paradise with rooms & suites
- Hedonism II – find room for the nude and the prude, #adultfantasy, clothing optional.
- Secrets Wild Orchid - this is over the top - top level, top shelf, chic 24/7 concierge service, private lounge plus access to Secrets St. James – its twin.
- RIU Palace Jamaica - classy rooms, infinity pools and no dull moments.
- Jewel Grand Montego Bay Resort & Spa- The first all-suite, all-inclusive in the Caribbean and friends hear this; every suite has butler service! #Luxuryupclose&personal
I choose Jewel Paradise Cove for this category. It is good for an adult only all inclusive vacation on a budget.
Family All Inclusive Resorts
Jamaica All Inclusive Resorts | Holiday Inn
If your doctor has ordered a fun filled family vacations these are great ways to fill that prescription. Based on my experience I would list these as great family resorts
- Franklyn D. Resort and Spa – you get a complementary nanny. Great don’t you think?
- Holiday Inn – children under 12 eat and stay for free, lots of games & activities and a kiddies pool too. Be sure to visit the adult island. My son and I had fun here last year. He been planning his next visit ever since.
- Jewel Runaway Bay – has a adult activities plus kids club and a water park.
- Moon Palace Jamaica Grande – grownups and not so grown can have a Grande time with your room has an x box console, iPod docks, plus pools and movies.
- Beaches Resorts - the ultimate family resort, there is something for everyone
An all inclusive is great for some me time, family time or together time. All inclusive says a lot. It is a sweet reminder that Jamaican can really be ‘no problem’.
Also, how does an all-inclusive with spas sound?
Sharing IS Caring! Please help me get the message out by sharing this article with your friends on social media (links below). Thnx ;-)
Watch Video! Jamaica All Inclusive Resorts | Holiday Inn
If you found this page useful, please consider subscribing to my weekly newsletter, to get even more.
It tells you each week about the new information that I have added, including new developments and great stories from lovers of Jamaica!
Return to Jamaican Hotels from Jamaica All Inclusive Resorts
Return to My Island Jamaica Homepage from Jamaica All Inclusive Resorts
References & Sources For Jamaica All Inclusive Resorts
- Hotels in Jamaica - The Very Best Jamaican Hotels From A Native's Eye, https://www.my-island-jamaica.com/hotels_in_jamaica.html
Other Great Articles You Might Have Missed
P.S. Didn't find what you were looking for?
Still need help?
Click Here to try our dependable and effective Site Search tool. It works!
Or, simply click here and here, to browse my library of over 500 questions and answers! Chances are someone already asked (and got an answer to) your question.