Jamaica All Inclusive Resorts
Our Top Picks!
Jamaica All Inclusive Resorts || by Kesha Stewart
Royalton White Sands In Jamaica
There is nothing like a timely vacation to let you get away from it all. And one of the best ways to get away in Jamaica is to spend some time at one of the great all inclusive resorts we have here.
Yes that idea hits the spot – right? Plus you deserve it. All inclusive means everything for a perfect vacation has been included in the one price you paid; it even covers gratuities, your personal nanny, and your round trip tickets. That’s a WOW!
There may be a few add-ons that may cost you out of pocket in some all inclusive these may be that trip to the gift shop or a massage.
An all inclusive may either be for adults only, couples only or family friendly so you will definitely find something to dive into.
Couples/Adults Only Resorts
I’m highlighting the Sandals South Coast resort which was recently upgraded and rebranded (it used to be Sandals Whitehouse European Village & Spa and was adults only). It is in my parish, Westmoreland, and I’ve been there a few times – it’s super-fabulous.
One feature you will definitely love is the four poster bed in your room and the candlelight dinners but you will be blown away by the “first of its kind” over the water wedding chapel and a collection of over the water bungalows. View on sandals.com.
Let me know if you think I’m biased to by making this resort my number one couples/adult only resort. :-)
BTW, I highly regard Royalton and Iberostar as well, based on feedback from friends and reviewers.
Ibeorstar Rosehall, Jamaica
Jamaica All Inclusive Resorts - Top Picks
(from Caribbean Journal)
- Couples Sans Souci It’s simple — this is a classic Jamaican resort, with beautiful architecture and even better rooms. Featured in the Bond Film Live and Let Die
- Secrets St. James Montego Bay is 350 luxurious suites, a whirlpool tub, a private balcony and a minibar, 7 gourmet restaurants
- Hyatt Zilara Rose Hall Prepare to enjoy great pools, white sand beach wellness, fitness & spa.
- The Caves - reputed to be one of the best in the Caribbean. It has magnificent scenery and hangs onto the cliffs of Negril (already featured on this site).
- Sandals Montego Bay the genesis of Sandals recently revamped a great place for fun and pleasure.
- Couples Negril a soothing and mellow beach paradise with rooms & suites
- Hedonism II – find room for the nude and the prude, #adultfantasy, clothing optional.
- Secrets Wild Orchid- this is over the top - top level, top shelf, chic 24/7 concierge service, private lounge plus access to Secrets St. James – its twin.
- RIU Palace Jamaica classy rooms, infinity pools and no dull moments.
I choose Jewel Paradise Cove for this category it is an adult only all inclusive on a budget.
Family All Inclusive Resorts
If your doctor has ordered a fun filled family vacations these are great ways to fill that prescription. Based on my experience I would list these as great family resorts
- Franklyn D. Resort and Spa – you get a complementary nanny. Great don’t you think?
- Holiday Inn – children under 12 eat and stay for free, lots of games & activities and a kiddies pool too. Be sure to visit the adult island. My son and I had fun here last year. He been planning his next visit ever since.
- Jewel Runaway Bay – has a adult activities plus kids club and a water park.
- Moon Palace Jamaica Grande – grownups and not so grown can have a Grande time with your room has an x box console, iPod docks, plus pools and movies.
New on the Block!
This may be new but it’s definitely no kid…it’s the very grown up Jewel Grand Montego Bay Resort & Spa. +
The first all-suite, all-inclusive in the Caribbean and friends hear this; every suite has butler service! #Luxuryupclose&personal
An all inclusive is great for some me time, family time or together time. All inclusive says a lot. It is a sweet reminder that Jamaican can really be ‘no problem’.
Pages Related To Jamaica All Inclusive Resorts
Return to All Inclusive Resorts In Jamaica from Jamaica All Inclusive Resorts
Return To My Island Jamaica homepage from Jamaica All Inclusive Resorts
Recommended For You ...
And, Before You Go!
Here (below) are some sweet deals on matching products at Amazon that you might have otherwise missed.
Amazon.com, by the way, is the internet's most reputable retailer and usually showcases only the best products that are related to your search. Be sure to check them out.
Note: If link does not show, please click here to be redirected to our page at Amazon.com.
Great Articles You Might Have Missed
Please help me get the message out by sharing this article with your friends on social media (links below). Thnx ;-)
Also connect with My-Island-Jamaica.com on Social Media:
Facebook | Twitter | Instagram | Youtube
P.S. Didn't find exactly what you were looking for? Still need help?
Click Here to try our dependable and effective Site Search tool. It works!
Or, simply click here and here, to browse my library of over 500 questions and answers! Chances are someone already asked (and got an answer to) your question.
Top Of Page
About The Author
A patriotic Jamaican who adores his culture, Wellesley has been using this medium to share what he calls 'the uniqueness of Jamaica with the world' - since April 2007.
To date, he serves over 8,300 unique readers / viewers per day.
His efforts have earned him featured positions in local publications, including the Jamaica Gleaner's Hospitality Jamaica, Carlong Publishers, as well as recognition from numerous prestigious international agencies and universities.
He invites you to join his friends list and stay updated on all the latest. You are also invited to join his exclusive patron community.