Jamaica Online Support Agents Needed
by Cindy Stuart
CXChelp.com; - an emerging educational services provider and regional educational content publisher, is seeking to revitalize its online operations Caribbean-wide.
As such, we are seeking suitably qualified applicants to fill the non-commuting job position as an Online Support rep in Jamaica, Guyana, Belize, and Trinidad.
Job Position: Online Live Support Agents - Jamaica
- Be available at all prescribed times to handle online queries from members of the public.
- Accommodate service requests by members of the public and assist in its processing
- Promote the various services to online visitors
- Initiate chats with online visitors and encourage them to use the entity’s services.
- This individual must have their own computer with uninterrupted access to the internet.
- Must be comfortable with working from at home, and report to office when required
- An evidently social media and internet lifestyle fanatic
- Well spoken and have a penchant for interacting with people online
- At least five subjects at CSEC
- Be willing to work on a shift system (5am to 1pm, 1pm to 9pm, 9pm to 2am)
How to apply:
Please send a cover letter, resume, and a shoulder length profile pic (if any) to: email@example.com
More information: can be found by visiting our website at: www.cxchelp.com.
Information on other non-commuting job positions can be found here: http://cxchelp.com/jobs.html