The Marvel in Jamaican Travel
by Alesha Wilson
If you want to experience an awe-inspiring, breath-taking paradise, all can be found in Jamaica, the Land of Wood and Water.
Jamaica is the fusion of different cultures
- from African, Asian, European and Middle Eastern. It is very well known for its tropical beauty, beautiful reggae music
, delicious cuisine
, but most of all you will find its local residents hospitality most worth to remember.
You will enjoy a fantastic experience as you mingle with Jamaica’s proud and courteous people
This tiny, yet exciting island offers vacationers many unforgettable experiences
- Long white beaches. The beautiful beaches are lined with some of the most exquisite resorts in the Caribbean.
- Protected coves. Sandy beaches of Jamaica run into the cozy protected coves between rocky cliffs and offshore reefs.
- Marvelous waterfalls and rugged-blue Mountains. With a number of cascading waterfalls, visitors are attracted to its marvels. Near the Ocho Rios on the north coast if the most famous’ Dunn’s River Falls, where visitors can actually climb up the waterfall. And that’s not all, a working plantation also nestles in the foothills of the Catadupa mountains that provides a panoramic view of the surrounding countryside, the Croydon on the Mountain.
This is where rich greeneries and wild flowers surround the trickling waterfalls. Isn’t it breathtaking?
- Lovely caves. Jamaica is very famous of the wonders of the Caves of Negril, where the interpretation of romance was born.
Not only that, you can also enjoy your vacation with a play in the surf, snorkeling, horseback riding, magnificent lighthouse, cliff diving, roaring river, even a swim with dolphins, and its bewitching sunshine and many more!
Alesha Wilson is a staff writer at RockwellNutrition.com. Get Rockwell Nutrition coupon codes
by following the link.
Get Exclusive Updates & Tips!
You are also welcome to join my special friends list and receive exclusive updates (like this), tips, trivia and stories from lovers of Jamaica!
I'll Gift You A FREE COPY of my eBook, 101 Intriguing Facts About Jamaica - just for subscribing!
Just enter your email & name below: