Only Real Jamaicans (Joke)
Only Real Jamaicans...
This is a another thriller - Jamaicans will understand this a bit more though.
- Only real Jamaicans put crazy baby powder pon dem pickney (baby) neck after dem bathe dem! fresh wi seh!
- Only real Jamaicans say 'headtop', 'footbottom', 'neckback', 'handmiggle', 'nosehole'
- Only real Jamaicans live in another country for 50 years and never lose their accent
- Only real Jamaicans will say that gas is the reason for any pain and tea is the cure. "mi foot a hot me!", "drink some tea... a gyas."
- Only Real Jamaicans turn up @ a party at 1 a.m. an know seh it a done 2am an den cuss bout wah kinda foolinish dat an dem jus reach...
- Only Real Jamaicans have friends weh name "BIGGZ" "POOCHIE" "BROWN MAN" "MR CHIN" "MACHIZ" "BLACKS" "DRIVER" "JUICEY" "CREAMY"etc
- Only real Jamaicans rub white rum while sick and put vicks in them nosehole
- Only real Jamaicans can have phone conversations with sound effects like "Ehheeeeeh, mhhm , ehhh ! , yuh tuh lie ! awoah, mi raw"
- Only real Jamaicans know that 'soon come' means anything but that.
- Only real Jamaicans know that "foreign" is just one country .... maybe two
- Only real Jamaicans call pomegranate, ponganot.
- Only Real Jamaicans are NEVER done talking when we say, "mi done talk!"
- Only Real Jamaicans Alphabet --Hay, B, C, D, Hee, Hef, Gee, Hayitch, Hi, J, K , Hel, Hem, Hen, Ho, Pe, Q, Har, Hes, T, U, V,W, Hex, Y, Z
Editor's note:DWL - Dying with laughter, woooii :-)
Jamaicans, don't take this too serious now, it is just for the fun OK :-)
So what do you think of this list? Is it complete? Is it true? Any new additions? Click Here to add
as a comment.
Thanks For Reading!
Like What You Just Read?
Great Articles You Might Have Missed
And Before You Go!
You are welcome to join my special friends list and receive exclusive updates (like this), tips, trivia and stories from lovers of Jamaica! Just enter...
Also connect with My-Island-Jamaica.com on Social Media:
Facebook | Twitter | Instagram | Youtube
Top Of Page
We have a cherry list of top Jamaican companies that might be able to help you. Please click here to see them, our preferred partners and site sponsors.